1. We believe in the Old & New Testaments as inspired by God, infallible in the original writings, and the supreme and final authority in faith and life.
2. We believe in one God. We believe He exists eternally in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe that Jesus Christ was begotten by the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary and that He is true God and true man.
4. We believe that man was created in the image of God, but fell into sin, thereby becoming totally lost. As a result of that fall, all human beings are born with a sinful nature, incurring both physical and spiritual death.
5. We believe the Lord Jesus Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures as a representative and substitution sacrifice and that all who believe in Him are justified because of His shed blood.
6. We believe in the resurrection of the crucified body of our Lord, and in His ascension into Heaven, where He abides for us as High Priest and Advocate.
7. We believe in the personal, bodily and visible return of Jesus Christ to the earth as foretold in the Scriptures.
8. We believe that all who receive Jesus Christ in faith are born again by the Holy Spirit, becoming children of God.
9. We believe in the bodily resurrection of the just and unjust; the everlasting blessedness of those who believe in the Lord Jesus Christ; and the eternal, conscious punishment of those who do not believe in Him.
GOD’S MESSENGERS TO OUR CHURCH
1948-1953-Wade C. Smith 1967-1971-J. Philip Porter, Sr.
1953-1955-.George H. Schultz 1972-1974-Joel W. King, Jr.
1955-1956-Earl Williamson 1974-1975-Jack King
1956-1966-Willard S. Hall 1975-1986-Warren C. Crouch
1986-2009-Ernest A. Stiles, Sr.
2009-Present-Gloria S. Hardy